Pathfinder in Bronn
Ashabo Senered Zumkai Zibdo Zelleweg
"You're standing on my foot."
1. What is your character’s full name?
Ashabo Senered Zumkai Zibdo Zelleweg Kumin Kadabo "Fishbowl" Sebador Winchoce Getfo Gibdib "Gumdrop" Kuwanger. You may call me Ashabo Senered Zumkai Zibdo Zelleweg, for short. If your human sensibilities get the best of you, I will settle for Ashabo, Senered, Zumkai, Zibdo, or even Zelleweg.
2. Who are your parents and what do they do to make money?
Father – Madakai Zibdo Fallafell Washarah Eonid; Cook
Mother - Terrio Halaa Zibdo Padari Kalatu; Painter
3. Do you have any siblings or extended family? What do they do and where do they live?
One brother, a wild roaming barbarian.
4. Who do you look up to? Why do you admire this person?
My sensei, for her command of all things natural.
5. What schooling or training do you have?
School? Pfah. Learn by doing! Sensei showed me how to teach myself.
6. What do you do for money or to help out your family?
I usually get by just fine, I don't spend or hold a lot of money.
7. What is your favorite season? Why?
Spring, because it brings renewal. Duh.
8. What do you like to do in your leisure time when you are alone? With friends?
Hang out in nature with Princess. I don't really have any friends.
9. What do you think your best physical feature is? Worst?
My hair is the best; my giant ugly feet are the worst.
10. What is your favorite possession? Where did you get in and why is it your favorite? Does anyone else know about it?
My bug collection! I started it myself with my magical extradimensional book that only stores dead bugs! Of course everyone I meet knows about it! Wanna see it!?
11. What is your favorite animal? Why?
Princess the White Lioness, because she is my loyal friend entrusted to me by the Archdruid.
12. Where would you like to be in 10 years? 30 years?
Leading as a Chelisi on both counts.
13. What would you do in the following situations?
1. You are being repeatedly picked on by a bully who can most likely beat you up. His taunts are verbal so far, but you know he is not above violence.
Pretend to acquiesce, then ask Princess to maul him.
2. A rich merchant who is traveling through town drops a gold coin when paying for a meal at the inn and doesn’t notice when it rolls underneath a chair. He gets up to leave, not realizing he lost the money.
I was outside sleeping in a tree with Princess, I didn't notice either.
3. Your younger sister has been absent from school and you find out she has been sneaking to the swimming hole with other kids to spend the day gallivanting around.
I would be less than surprised, because I'm the one who told her to go.
4. A minstrel is passing through town and is performing tonight, but it is a holy day and you are supposed to attend a religious ceremony that will cause you to miss the performance.
Music is pleasant, but devotion to nature trumps all.
5. You come across a dead mother bear and her newly born cub. You know if you leave the cub, it will surely die.
Care for the cub as my own and raise it as a fearsome warrior, obviously.
6. Your best friend stole an apple from a fruit cart and was witnessed doing so by a bystander, when the town guard arrive, they ask you as a witness what you saw.
My friend was hungry, and food is meant to be eaten. I didn't see anything.
7. While delivering a package to an innkeeper, you realize he has unknowingly paid you too much for your service.
Return the coins if it's not too much trouble, I know how much humans like their money.
8. A group of bandits are attacking the town and everyone is expected to help in some way.
I would sneak to a flanking position (real flank, not D&D flank) and cause pandemonium with innate gnomish magic and druid spells while Princess picks off the stragglers.
9. You have been asked to help transport a merchant’s goods to a far away city for a large sum of money, but you know that without your help, your family would have trouble with their harvest.
Ask for some money up front and give it to my family to hire workers to replace me.
10. You witness the man who accidentally killed your brother in a drunken brawl get wrongly accused for a crime of thievery.
I say nothing. Accidentally killed becomes accidentally accused. Nature will right itself on its own.