Pathfinder in Bronn
You are a native of the Shady Vales, a land far from the Heartlands of the Grey Empire. Your paths that brought you to where you are now is as varied as the birds in the sky, but now, as you sit in The Red Birch Ale House and Stabling Inn tucked away in the village of Willowbrook, your fates converge into a single path, and who knows where the path will lead?
You may create your character using any of the classes and races available in the Pathfinder books. You can not use any third party material (if there is any).
Your characters all begin at Level 1.
You do not have to have been born in Willowbrook, but you are from the Shady Vales. There are many varied locations available to you. Consult with me for more information, if you want to be from a different environment.
Everyone must pick another character that their character is familiar (and has at least a civil relationship with) at the start of the game. The more details you can include pertaining to this relationship the better. This is something that will most likely have to be hashed out before the game starts, so you’ll have to decide upon this once the characters are posted here.
Everyone must complete the questionnaire below.
Due to the nature of the game (a sandbox style open game world), I’m going to suggest that you confer with the rest of the players and to and make sure you have a somewhat balanced party. This can be a dangerous world, and the better prepared you are, the more likely you are to survive to see it.
Have fun with your character concepts, don’t worry as much about stats and numbers as you do about having a realistic character that can help bring a sense of life and drama to the game.
New Character Questionnaire
1. What is your character’s full name?
2. Who are your parents and what do they do to make money?
3. Do you have any siblings or extended family? What do they do and where do they live?
4. Who do you look up to? Why do you admire this person?
5. What schooling or training do you have?
6. What do you do for money or to help out your family?
7. What is your favorite season? Why?
8. What do you like to do in your leisure time when you are alone? With friends?
9. What do you think your best physical feature is? Worst?
10. What is your favorite possession? Where did you get in and why is it your favorite? Does anyone else know about it?
11. What is your favorite animal? Why?
12. Where would you like to be in 10 years? 30 years?
13. What would you do in the following situations?
1. You are being repeatedly picked on by a bully who can most likely beat you up. His taunts are verbal so far, but you know he is not above violence.
2. A rich merchant who is traveling through town drops a gold coin when paying for a meal at the inn and doesn’t notice when it rolls underneath a chair. He gets up to leave, not realizing he lost the money.
3. Your younger sister has been absent from school and you find out she has been sneaking to the swimming hole with other kids to spend the day gallivanting around.
4. A minstrel is passing through town and is performing tonight, but it is a holy day and you are supposed to attend a religious ceremony that will cause you to miss the performance.
5. You come across a dead mother bear and her newly born cub. You know if you leave the cub, it will surely die.
6. Your best friend stole an apple from a fruit cart and was witnessed doing so by a bystander, when the town guard arrive, they ask you as a witness what you saw.
7. While delivering a package to an innkeeper, you realize he has unknowingly paid you too much for your service.
8. A group of bandits are attacking the town and everyone is expected to help in some way.
9. You have been asked to help transport a merchant’s goods to a far away city for a large sum of money, but you know that without your help, your family would have trouble with their harvest.
10. You witness the man who accidentally killed your brother in a drunken brawl get wrongly accused for a crime of thievery.